“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
by Virginia Woolf
One of my favourite quotes
Open your home up to friends and family by hosting an old fashioned potluck. On of my recent favourite recipes is with my latest and greatest kitchen gadget…. Instant Pot. Make things simple and fun with games and great company . You don’t need to be a chef extraordinaire or have a mansion to gather people together. All you need is a wee bit of organization and a lot of fun.
On of my recent favourite recipes, Crack Chicken, is with my latest and greatest kitchen gadget…. Instant Pot.
- I package bacon
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breast
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chardonnay
- ½ cup smoked gouda
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese
- Place chicken and cream cheese in the IP.
- Sprinkle the packet of ranch seasoning over the top.
- Add chardonnay.
- Place your IP on Manual high pressure for 15 minutes. Do a quick release.
- Remove chicken only and shred.
- Keep your IP on low Add chicken back in. Add cheese and stir. Stir in bacon and enjoy.
- Great as an appie with tortilla chips or serve on buns
A tool to help simplify your potluck. https://www.perfectpotluck.com/
So feed both stomach and soul of those around you.